Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Christmas has come... and is now going....

It proved to be a rollercoaster holiday emotionally, which was quite fitting since 2012 in general was a rollercoaster year emotionally. I'm happy to say that I've made great stride in learning to process emotions and reach out to people who can help me process emotions when I get stuck. Despite the hurts I've felt over the last day or so, I feel better and stronger for how I handled them. Can't really ask for better than that.

That being said, the most important part of this holiday was that my children be happy. And happy they were... (when they weren't overwhelmed and melting down, which did happen a time or two).



Had to skip pictures of Peter since he insisted on not wearing pants and I just don't think his underwear pictures really fit here...lol.

Its now 8:12pm. They are quiet. The boys and Joelene are asleep. Beth is quietly playing her video game and processing through the day. The dog ate some M&Ms. She seems fine. We are back to normalcy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment