Friday, June 25, 2010

Joelene, part 2

So the lady called back today.... there's really nowhere around here who will consider taking on a child as a patient at the age of 4. There was one place that has a provider willing to consider it, but she's full right now so we're on a waiting list. I guess I'm going to have to do some networking myself and find out if I can come up with something.


Consult lady also gave me the name and number to a doctor known throughout the country for his work with pediatric bipolar. We are not at all sure that is what we are dealing with but it is one of a few possibilities. The first step is finding someone to do a full eval on her... but for another year or two that may be close to impossible because of her age.

I have already set up for the school system to eval her at the end of August/beginning of September.

Seriously, I need a file system. I also need a cell phone that works as an organizer. I need to find a better way to keep track of all this stuff for each kid. I have papers everywhere.... and I'm slowly losing my mind. There's so much I want and need to accomplish that I keep double booking appointments and guessing because I'm not always at home when I'm trying to deal with all of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment