Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!








I talked to the girls today about the meaning of Memorial Day. Not sure it stuck at all...lol... but I tried.



So this begins the busy week. Wednesday a lady comes out from Early Intervention to get the paperwork settled for Peter and then they are coming to evaluate him on the 23rd because he isn't speaking yet. I'm honestly not sure if he's just late or if something isn't quite right with him either. I'm honestly not going to be surprised if they tell me he's on the autism spectrum too. I think the powers that be have decided that all of my children will have some issues. This is okay with me though as long as I can get them what they need and help them grow to be the best they can be.These kids are far more important to me than anything in the world and even with their weirdness they are absolutely perfect for me. I guess its a good thing I find imperfection to be perfect =)



Right now I'm sitting outside on the deck and they are playing around me. Its about 70 degrees and sunny... and wonderful. Right now autism, ADHD, behavioral issues, refusal to talk, pediatric urology issues, and umbilical hernias are a distant memory. They are just kids, free from labels and problems, having a good time. There will be time for all that later.



Its a nice day... a relaxing day...



We are perfect =)

No comments:

Post a Comment