Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I feel like writing...

...but have no idea where to start. Today has been an incredibly difficult day and yet I can't pinpoint why. Today there was a crushing weight on my shoulders. It was like an iron blanket that refused to be lifted. I could taste the stress and it was choking me. I was lost in my own anxiety about things I simply can't control.

And then Peter fell asleep on me. Snuggled up against me as close as he could. Slowly the blanket slipped off. I could breathe again. As my child snuggled against me suddenly everything weighing me down didn't mean a whole hell of a lot. I was reminded why I'm in this battle to start with.

On a totally separate note Beth was found eligible to test for placement in the gifted and talented program. It's definitely something to consider. I'll have to sleep on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment